State-of-the-art Infrastructure - Web Software Outsourcing
We have well built infrastructure to make the work environment more efficient and sophisticated as described below.
- Built-up area of more than 2,000 Sq. ft. spread over 2 offices, with an additional free space of 1,000 Sq. ft. for expansion.
- Adequate storage area with full Security.
- Adequate fire safety systems.
- Ergonomically designed furniture.
- In-house recreation facilities.
- Over 50 Work Stations at present with a capacity to increase to up to 20+ in 30 days.
- Round the clock power supply with backup UPS and Generators.
- Adequate Data Backup with Data Storage Systems, Automated Backup Procedures, Dedicates Backup Server with RAID.
- High Speed Scanners.
- Printers:Network printers of HP , Laser Jet, Desk Jet etc.
- Multiple (T-1) Lines for high-speed data communication.
- Dedicated Leased line for high speed Internet access.
- Automatic switch over backup line.
- Dedicated NLDC line with MPLS VPN for connecting two offices.
- RAD Modem, Routers, Manageable Switches and all necessary facilities.
- Video Conference facilities, using latest video conferencing device.
- Servers: Windows 2000 Advanced Server for Software Division, Linux Servers is running as Proxy Server, DNS, SAMBA, Automated Back-up Server in Linux Platform. Dedicated Domains for external mail communications and FTP. Local mail server is running for internal mail communications.
- CISCO Firewall with 128 bit data encryption for Data Security over the Net.
- Centralized Symantec corporate Edition Server for Antivirus deployment.
- Structured cabling and Patch panel implemented for high speed data and network access.
- Capable of supporting batch upload/download.
- Capable of expanding to multiple database-server and multiple data/document servers over LAN/WAN.